Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
i so want dragon lolis, but the cover already kinda spolied the outcome...

Contributor
The second last page... I thought that was 'fu*ker' instead of 'flicker'

Swear the MC is just stupid or is mentally retarded don't know which one yet

Dex-chan lover
Of course, the magnum dong was too big to be sucked in completely, but at that size he's probably getting anemic , from all the blood flowing that way.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I guess the dragon was jealous of his dragon dong. Being too blessed truly isn't always something good :p Seriously though, this mc is really stupid in so many ways. It's definitely readable, but he's never going to be a favorite.

@Arvadiel Nope that has nothing to do with kindness, when you read "A hundred thousand year's old dragon lives here" you don't deduce "Hum, he is probably dead and not here at all". The MC is stupid, there's no mistaking it. Same during all the conversation, there were a lot of obvious things that he didn't get.

Dex-chan lover
Ayt I get your point thank you overmuch

"screw it let's see what happens"

Dense low iq Mc. He even bow like a massive “polite” beta to the superior alpha dragon. That’s lame. Boring story. DROPPED.

Dex-chan lover
So... he got brought here by a god, who clearly told him he'd give him the ability to "understand all magic right away" and he assumes he's a weakling... Right...

The information with the search magic is not useful they shouldn't add that if the MC didn't even read it.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, translators shouldn't attempt "Ye Olde English" if they don't know how to use thee and thou correctly. This dragon's dialogue is just painful to read.

Users who are viewing this thread