Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Yea the MC is literally a fool that doesnt understand basic shit. LIke in his past life he was probably being yelled at because he couldnt copy the file after being told 20 times over the past six months. Fukin idiot

At least the author admits that the MC is a nincompoop in this chapter, despite being given the ability of having "the knowledge power to understand anything immediately," "immunity to everything" (including "resistance and immunity to fear"), and to "not panic under any circumstances." Oh wait, this just makes the author himself an idiot (he can't even string together the most basic implications of the abilities he gave to the MC).

Fed-Kun's army
No, no. Dragon, you don't have to flatter him. He's indeed a wanderer, but he's truly, very much so, stupid. No excuse nor cure for a retard. I do have to say it's a little bit amusing to see him jumping around like a monkey while mocking his mental capabilities.

Also, how much of a moron do you need to be if you don't want to take it all because it could bring trouble but you have a space bag that can hold it all and no one else can use so no one will ever know? I mean, come the fuck on. Just take it all, why, are you planning on attaching it all over your body and then carry most of it like a huge hat before wandering into a city looking like a pompous peacock or an overdecorated christmas tree?

Also, why would he curse that god? It's not the god's fault that this guy is an irreedemable moron.

What I do know is that this guy is on about the same level of intellect as peter griffin from family guy. In other words, a real retard, diagnosed and proper.

Aggregator gang
I refuse to believe he became so unaware of things even though he's supposed to be an otaku.

Hey, LHTranslations, whoever you got doing the Olde English is really bad at it. Seriously.

His knowledge ability seems to be not working and immunity to everything is bugged out. Man, this guy's stupid, no wonder he can't such stress and pressure from his work and died for being unable to understand basic things.

Dex-chan lover
I read up on English pronouns. Now reading dragon-san's pseudo olde style speech just pisses me off, which basically comes down to the use of "thee" as a subject pronoun. Thou is a subject pronoun: it replaces "I". Thee is an object pronoun: it replaces "me". (The modern 2nd person "you" doesn't make this distinction.) Thyself is the reflexive pronoun which takes the place of "myself". Thy and thine are possessive pronouns replacing "my" and "mine" respectively.

The way it comes off, the dragon is supposed to be talking in such a literary and highly intelligent way, and instead the use of language is some poor caricature of a creature using human as a second language (like SMOrc saying "me go face me don't need to trade"). It would have been clearer to write regular english and put a TL note at the end for what kind of archaic JP or kenjougo/special form or connotation is being used.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, dipshit!
(... the MC, I mean)
You have a fucking Bag of Holding; you aren't required to remove all the mithril at once when you get home.

How fucking dumb are you?

Users who are viewing this thread