Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.2

Group Leader
>not asking for higher rank requests to get bitches crotches wet.

Is this a real isekai manga?

Fed-Kun's army
@ashax Woah, sorry. I must've misread!

Although, I do believe showers are old aswell? I don't know, maybe? Didn't they use to make big tubs out of mud, in the jungles, and let it get filled with rainwater?

Well, anyway. The shower that we know and love isn't ancient at all.

For some reason...... I am reminded of the kellogg's frosties ads back in the old days from reading the last page lol

Group Leader
@Dragoon91 after looking over the pictures he paid 5 silver and 4 of a higher currency, presumably gold
so 4 gold 40000, and 5 silver 5000 =45000
so its probably a translation error

Dex-chan lover
The bath stuff is boring, but it's nice to see more of the weird animal townsfolk.

Dex-chan lover
God damn that bath was gross af I thought I was looking at a mud swamp.

Fed-Kun's army
What happened to his thoughts of doing something extraordinary or at least not just living his life quietly since it's his second time and it would be like his past life or whatever? Because now he clearly just wants to live "cleverly and modestly without sticking out". I don't know about you, but I hate authors that can't stick to their initial settings and just jumps all over the place while ignoring previous statements and decisions as if he never made them. This author does that kind of shit all the time, like after being warned about the bag but showing it to everyone anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Is he seriously intending to let himself get exploited to clean the bath for free, just to get bathing privileges?

At first I thought that place was providing a legitimate mud bath and not a muck-filled bath.

NOT A BAD DEAL SINCE ITS EXTREMELY EZ TO CLEAN THE MUC BATH HEHEHEHEH

Double-page supporter
T2vRdvI.png

Haha good one MC, now tell me another joke.

I was getting tired of the Death March MC that is (for the most part) needlessly autistic with hiding his power.
Then we have this guy that goes out of his way to constantly flaunt all things that would draw attention without a second thought despite being warned. Then he goes and spouts this nonsense. Not to mention the "clever" part, I mean we've all witnessed the extent of MC's intelligence these past 14 chapters, acting clever and subtle is not within his capabilities.

I don't really like these "gotta constantly hide muh powerlvl MCs", but the worst thing is that 90% that say things like this are goddamn awful at it.

Aggregator gang
I had doubts about my last comment being a bit harsh but nah I stand by it. Adventure Guild rules are full of crap. I would like to give them a piece of my mind(such disrespect).
Gods like: Genocide? I will allow it if there is a solid reason to it.
I don't think there is even a possibility of mc going that route. He is way too innocent and calm. Them max Resistances skills will keep it that way.

rather than focusing on the basic reincarnation starter pack like rice, soy sauce, bath & hot spring , why won’t these authors tinkering with the world’s basic system like how many days a month, how many months a year, how long is in a day, unique weathers or seasons to make it more like it’s really another world.

most common plots are like “I’m gonna enjoy traveling around the world” then suddenly there he is! The hidden boss is another transmigrator too!. “Royal academy” & “shitty nobles” dlc.
and after mc‘s lv is high enough the starter pack loses its perks, what else? But of course Let’s announce hiatus!

Users who are viewing this thread