Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Side Story Chapter 2

Dex-chan lover
@Chwr308 They aren't ancient. It's after WW2, infant mortality rate is not that high anymore. And it doesn't change the fact that if you can barely feed yourself, don't go having a dozen kids, whether it's olden days or modern times.

Dex-chan lover
@Chwr308

There were several reasons :

1) Infant Mortality
2) Most were in agriculture or trades, and needed way more manpower
3) Birth control wasn't really a thing
4) It was common back then
and more

@IMACOP

Nowadays? Yes indeed poor families breed like rabbits and get money for every piece of human... Trash they pop into the world (lets face it most of those kids never amount to anything either).

Back then it was normal though. half of those kids wouldn't live to five. Then a couple would die from stuff like an infected cut or a random disease. Or just plain old food poisining. So basically woman had to pop out babies from the moment they could really ... Fun times -_-

Fun fact, the poorest country in the world that can't even feed itself has the highest birthrate... Cause lets make more mouths to feed what could go wrong...

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
If I sprinkle holy water under my bed, will the monsters stop coming out?

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini don't forget there wasn't much to do but work, drink eat sleep and fuck for the poor. Though nowadays single moms can get free housing if they are poor and pop a kid out. They'll get money from the government and the father of the kid if they can find him or the woman names him. Sure we don't want to let kids suffer, The men and women won't learn shit if you always save their ass whenever they fuck up

Dex-chan lover
The guy has been dead for years, how come everybody expected him to be alive after all that time?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
This is such a weird chapter man. I know this is the sort of omega OP MC wish fulfillment type of story, but I really feel like I'm reading something a 7 year old thought up...

@Beregorn As far as they know, he just disappeared one day without any notice some years ago. In that case, thinking he might be just suddenly wanted to cut all ties, running far away from home, and makes a new living somewhere else not really out of the realm of possibility, no?

Double-page supporter
Man, if it wasn't for his constant forgetfulness about not sticking out/keeping a low profile I would actually like this mc a lot. Such a humble soul.

Group Leader
Lmfao, everyone caught up on that character's "race" real fast. :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread