Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Base on the design of that cute Elf, the impression i had with her as time goes by, in modern time, she was a "doujinshi mangaka" which females are always its target (you know what i mean, B2B).
Most of the impression i got from reading other manga with the setting of modern times, she has the vibe of a mangaka who always cramming up with ideas and stay always late at night just to make sure to reach the deadline set by the publishers....

Dex-chan lover
at what point will the dude stop blabbing all his secrets?. It's starting to get real annoying.

@Kayriel
That's not his job. He was requested to search for Illdora Ore. The fact that he might run into the monster that's living in the mine is bad luck and only the dwarves assume he'll do something about it, when the other adventurers won't.

As for the monster, it's only hearsay and rumors, so we don't know what it really looks like. The dwarven image is just that, their imagination gone wild.

Takeru didn't know that his memorization spell is a complex spell. He's still a newbie to this world after all.

Double-page supporter
Why is he helping this king? What does he get from being observed?
I am not a fan of overly nice people who let's others use him just because. Just makes it seem extremely unrealistic.

Dex-chan lover
WDYM you gotta be more careful "from now on"? You should have been from the very start.

"Don't understand why so many people are acting like the MC should be arrogant. Do none of you have friends? Should this group just move forward in silence and not speak or try to get to know and understand one another better?

Why risk your life for someone if they won't be a little open with you? If he treated her like you guys suggest, there'd be no reason for anyone to help him with anything. Ever. Best to just leave him on his own whether he can fight or not.

They're adventurers. Knowing your partners is usually a pretty big thing, especially one's capabilities - so that you know what you're working with and how to best function as a team. Hiding your abilities as part of a life-and-death team is some really edgy chuunibyou bullshit, not sensible at all.

He can easily give an overview of his capabilities and ask that no one pry into how or why he can do these things, just let them know what he can bring to the group. He's relying on them, after all, they have a right to know what he's got to rely on."

This 100% , also a lot of the guys here are introverts.

Dex-chan lover
This dumbass just discovered how important personal information is 💀

Users who are viewing this thread