Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

@BestBoy I know, right? If mc doesn't want to be questioned, he should study up more on the common sense of the world and play along better at being a scout and material collector.

Anybody would be curious about someone that completely breaks the common sense of their world.

Dex-chan lover
> No wonder elf-san Blorite was so dirty when MC and her meet again in the previous chapter. This is just how is she...

i really would have preferred if he went alone.. i mean he's so op and the girls supposed to be cute and all (i mean the lil dragon is already cute enough) and they are party of friends but somehow they only seem redundant to me..
the whole poison incident instead of funny/ cute i thought was just stupid...

Dex-chan lover
Blorite's costume is straight out of those old aerobics videos in the 80s...

😳

Dex-chan lover
I guess magic is pretty low level in this world since they get surprised by a simple light orb.

Dex-chan lover
This author is very inconsistent, early at the beginning they mentioned that "light" is a "Daily life magic" that pretty much anyone can cast, now he uses it here and they treat it like something only a god-like master of all things magic can do. Author really went both extremes in less than 20 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread