Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
pg11 the gate is separated so the dragon is attached to one half, and the lion on the other.
pg12 lol jk. We'll just chop off pieces of the dragon and make the lion hold it.

I could understand if it were several pages apart, or even different chapters.... but literally the very next page? Why??

Dex-chan lover
isekais are generic by nature so at least the characters should be fun and well written but 90% of MC’s personality is just bitching and complaining

Dex-chan lover
Oh so that's where the budget went.
Also it looks like someone took the gate and flipped the doors in photo shop, the lion isn't touching the dragon in pg.11 like they were supposed to be separate but in pg.12 they are suddenly touching and the gate doesn't quite look right, like it didn't so much open as flipped.

Dex-chan lover
This might have already been corrected in the future chapters, but the name 'Reseuvahha' is most likely butchered.
Usually germanic names ending with a '-ch' are written in katana as just an 'h' (e.g. they spell Bach as Bahha). So the correct name might be 'Reseuvach'

EDIT:
I read the raws, it was spelled in katakana as 'ruseuvahha' so I guess the correct name might be 'Ruseuvach' (of course, the R might be intended to be L originally)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread