Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
4zr8sw.jpg

Weird question: is it traditional in Japan to shake with your left hand? Because they always seem to shake hands with their left in manga. (I’m used to shaking with the right hand, so this always comes across as weird to me.)

Dex-chan lover
@InfiniteVerisimilitude

Does it matter? He's a noble, and apparently not a first-generation. So he inherited it. What's he supposed to do? Throw it all away? A level of ostentatious bullshit is all but required in political dealings with nobles and the movers-and-shakers who can help him help the people he rules over in the name of whatever king or emperor they have. It's his responsibility. As long as he isn't unduly harming the populace for wealth, he's doing as he's supposed to.

dragon + mother + her crying = her mother is sick and need the miraculous all cure dragon tears... I think 😅

Dex-chan lover
A warm welcome, with a left hand shake? Are you picking a fight, punk?

Dex-chan lover
I really thought i will come to hate Tiaris after this chapter.
But i think she was sweet enough and might be spoiled enough not to know sensible things outside...

(But i want her to be slapped on her back because she was rude at first)

I don't know who this Bernard is, but he needs to be taught there's a consequence for stirring up trouble.

Dex-chan lover
14 year-old girl who doesn't come to the chest of an adult Japanese male.
Is she a midget?

I've seen this so many times in manga/anime, I have to wonder if anatomy/biology is ignored because short people especially girls are considered cute.

Dex-chan lover
If she wants a dragon, can't they give her the other guy? You know, the one that complained that having the MC so strong hurt his feelings?

Dex-chan lover
I asked the MC to give me magical dragon bath water, but adventurers are ignorant and cannot be reasoned with . He stayed silent and nothing came out of my monitor.

Dex-chan lover
Why does the writing treat her like an 8 year old? She’s 14, for god’s sakes!

Supporter
Hmm, the building is about the height of a three-story building????? Yet, I count four rows of windows plus the attic windows plus behind them a higher set of attic windows. That adds up to a six-story building. The MC fails at math.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter alone was so bad that I'm dropping this

Jesus christ that was terrible

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread