Souzai Saishuka no Isekai Ryokouki - Vol. 7 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I've read the raw novel and she doesn't have mammary glands or breasts. Her lower half is basically female. She's not a loli.
Brolite isn't the typical short height of a loli either. Loli's are typically characterized by their small stature as part of the package, aren't they? As I understand it, what qualifies as loli would be a small girl who is child-like in appearance.

Dex-chan lover
Dodged? She missed by several metres!

Argen Ciel. I know what "arc en ciel" means, though.

Brother's a good man.

Why am I not surprised at Brolite?

And we're in a Final Fantasy.

Brolite is (mostly) a bro. Or, literally a bro lite.
Wasn't she mostly female? Come on, get the details right in your obvious puns. :p And that was my thought from the first time I heard the name, and I've got a bit of trouble taking it seriously.

what qualifies as loli would be a small girl who is child-like in appearance.
Brolite's just child-like in mind.

But yeah, neither loli nor futa, according to that novel info.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: I literally predicted this and thought the danger had been averted.......why you betray me like this :fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml::fml:

Dex-chan lover
Wait... The elf "girl" used to be an elf "boy"?

Sonic-Shorts-Volume8720p-H264-AACmp4-snapshot-063.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Tell me you watch too much anime without telling me you watch anime. In real life, it's called intersex and it's a real thing. Not as pronounced as your favourite genre, futa, though.

What they described wasn't necessarily intersex, but certainly not loli.

Unfortunately, people will just start going "futa" because it's manga, even though yes it is called intersex in reality, where around 0.5-1.7% of the world's population exist on that physical spectrum.
I didn't even realize intersex was a term as I've only ever heard hermaphrodite in my life, when I heard it I assumed it was some sort of gender identity post-birth rather than a medical condition you could be born with. Nor did I know hermaphrodite was derogatory.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why her name contained the word BRO.
Turned out she was a shehe/herhim, whatever that means.

Dex-chan lover
Except intersex is a much broader term used in reality, where some people do not believe in biology. And in reality much of what can be done in fiction simply is impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread