Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
To make things easier, because the 3.1 and 3.2 were not official, I have merged them together and reuploaded :)

Dear Translator,
03da30f5db0c37085ccb6761c4712afa.gif

Oh, you merged the two bits, awesome!

You going to stick with it, @Jenzelta? You're doing a damn fine job for a supposed newbie IMO Though I have no way of checking your translation accuracy, what's written in English is much clearer than many beginners, so that gets points in my book. I mean, part of the translation after just literally translating is rewriting it to flow naturally in the new language, but many new translators are pretty bad at that part of the job.

Group Leader
@smashman42 ah thanks for that! I have read a shit-tonne of manga in the past so I just tried to make it look and feel as good as I could be bothered. The translations are obviously not all direct, where "Aah the negotiator" or where Riesling is fawning over the look, many Japanese things don't really have direct English translations. I am just really freaking glad I dont have to try and translate Tsundere! If another raw chapter materializes I will give it a go, i think, as I mentioned in the last one I have no real way of knowing how to get my hands of them as, like I said, I don't live in Japan any more.

Thankfully as a photographer I have plenty of experience in photoshop!

Fed-Kun's army
is the demonic priest actually the hero? looked like he wasn't expecting the king to go crazy with power

Users who are viewing this thread