Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai!

Is this another example of a rather uncommon non-adaptation (of wn) isekai manga... which apparently seems so since I don't find any kind of info other than a "publication of new series has started" from the author twitter.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone tell me why I can't read chapter 2? There is a black page with an "x" next to the chapter number, which I sometimes get on other stories, and I'm still not sure what it means. Well, I know it means I can't read the chapter, but why?

@johnpoop2529 The X indicates that the chapter is unavailable. In this case, it is probably because it is the first time uploading for this team/person so mangadex wants to check it out before it is made available for everyone. But there can be other reasons. Since there has been so many fake chapters in the past I wouldn't be surprised if they were stricter now with first time uploaders.
If you don't want to see the unavailable chapters, you can disable their visibility in your settings.

I can't read chapter 2, I just cant. not as it is. Too many spelling mistakes, and some of the panels weren't even translated. I'm sorry to who ever did that, I'm sure you worked hard on it, and I applaud the effort, but the result I just can't do.

Whats the point of genderswap it brings nothing to the story, or are the authors transgender and have a desire that they can only express trough their work?

@rasmus1070
It could use a bit more polish, specifically spelling errors mostly, but thank you so much for the chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Fed-Kun's army
@FallingLights
It seems like a common trope that is not so new. One thing I can think off is that author wants legal cute loli look while having mind and intellect of grown man that will help overcome big obstacles. While you may think there is connection between what happens outside of Japan about all these gender wars, it seems to me that its more closed fetish that is stand alone in Japan but maybe I'm wrong and Japan authors are more influenced than we may think.

@yakasuki. I think I'm just going to delete my chapter. It not worth it when i think about it (took way too much time). Plus, as someone told me, it would discourage other, more prominent scanlation groups, since there would be different groups basically uploading the same.

@rasmus1070

That's fine but don't let it discourage you from doing translation work. Lord knows we need more people translating and proofreading as it is and if you want to try your hand at it don't let anyone stop you. Live and learn my guy.

Users who are viewing this thread