Souzoushu nano de Motto Yasashikute Kudasai!

Dex-chan lover
kinda interesting reading this first chapter while knowing a bit of how 3d games are made,
makes you understand why some things are considered to be better or doing the extra mile for a small thing

Finally could say something, it’s starts pretty funny ngl, hella new way of getting Isekai’d so far only chap 1 so it’s a 8 cause it’s starts pretty clean....just curious to see how it goes from here on out....

More chapters!
4neo8j.jpg

@Smokron
Yep. Ancient Greek Aeschylus was unalived that way because his bald head looked like a shiny rock from above. So while rare, that is a danger around where birds hunt.

Fed-Kun's army
That's a pretty interesting start. I'm hoping the girl from his work is somehow involved with the story also. Such as her playing the game as the MC is living it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Danehollow Sadly it doesn't seem so. I tried looking for one so I can read ahead like I did a year or two back with "Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear" and more recently "I Don't Really Get It, but It Looks Like I Was Reincarnated in Another World" Was hoping we would have an LN ready to read. But this seems to originate from the manga itself.

Users who are viewing this thread