Special Agent Dragon Soul

Dex-chan lover
It's one of those "so-so" story that you would read when bored. Not bad enough to be thrown to the trash, but for those who reads a lot, it's not interesting enough to dedicate time to read this.

Well, that's just my opinion though.

Dex-chan lover
How to create a manhua?

1) Throw in some random stuff and see what happens.
2) ???
3) Profit

So where the fuck are the fucktard feminazis? How come they never say a damn word about China?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it's a law that everyone of these stories needs a stupid female cop that randomly arrests the MC regardless of the actual circumstances.

@rsviesh Democrats were the ones who supported closer relations with China. It would have harmed their agenda to say they’re wrong, but the higher ups in the Democratic Party appear to turning a new leaf now because the younger audiences are largely in support of Hong Kong. Plus, the US basically didn’t benefit from that relationship at all. It didn’t calm North Korea, an all of China, and it didn’t lessen conflicts of interest. The best explanation I could give you is that they still like China or something.

As for why the “feminazi’s” really aren’t here, I could care less. Good riddance. Most of them are idiots. They support patriarchal societal and religious practices whilst attempting to tear down a vastly weakened if at all existent current patriarchy in the United States. They literally support poor mental and physical health with “body image” and “body shaming.” I’m not saying you should shame a fat person, but telling them they shouldn’t worry about their physical state and just be happy is dishonest. They’re scientifically unhealthy. They have no idea what they’re doing, and should be completely ignored in favor of actual feminist and minority causes. That they actually gained any sort of traction is mind boggling.

Also, who cares? Just ignore them. The less we see or hear of them in our mangadex comment sections the better off we are. No need to try to start shit for no reason.

idk abt this usually theres should be a little introduction / intro about mc

maybe its different in china ?

3 chapter its all so random not even a tiny bits of info

The story is too slow, it may get good later on but after 11 chapters it has nothing but some typical unnecessary misunderstandings

So, the first part of my comment is obviously BS in regards to China. I was talking out of my ass about things I clearly know nothing about. However, my comments on the very hypocritical actions of the “feminazi’s” mentioned by whoever I responded to a correct. They’re very supportive of Islam, which while I have no issue with them, have a patriarchy society and religion. There is no refuting this.

They spread the idea that being overweight is not an issue, and that men should stop unrealistically expecting an “ideal body.” We should all pursue an ideal body, since an ideal body should be a healthy one. If your doctor tells you your weight and BMI aren’t a problem, then great. That isn’t the case for many people, and they really struggle with it. The last thing they need to be told is that they should “be happy with their body” since there’s nothing wrong with it.

The so called patriarchy is heavily built on the idea that there’s an income gap in the United States, which has been proven by many studies to be blatantly incorrect, and that the gap is a direct result of men being statistically more likely to take more dangerous, (and as a result) higher paying jobs. You’re welcome to dispute that with those who did the studies. The studies that claim a wage gap do not account for job type differences such as these.

Be careful or someone might think you have a functioning brain, @rsviesh.

Users who are viewing this thread