Spellcross - Ch. 34 - A Devil's Luck

Mna

Thanks for the chapter, hope you get better soon! Mystery lady looks like she'll be fun

I love the atmosphere you are able to generate with your art style. It makes any boring scene seem mysterious, and it makes for a better depiction of a dark and gloomy dungeon in the actions scenes.

Just caught this series on the front page and burned through the whole thing in one sitting. Absolutely loving it so far!

hey speaking of gear what kind of armors/defensive gear is there, because everyone cadwells group so far seemed to be in nothing better than "leather" armor with "cloth" being the most common.

Thanks for the chapter my dude. Please do keep on resting, we're all eagerly awaiting your return.

PS if this goes well you could either make a custom homebrew universe for pathfinder or dnd tbh.

Take care! If smaller updates allow you to keep a regular schedule, I'm sure most of us don't mind. I'm really looking forward to seeing a fully geared out Caldwell. Can't wait what kind of fancy and surprising stuff he will add.

Dex-chan lover
56337b94e8d0f.jpeg

Thanks for the chapter and hope your taking care of yourself my dude! Been a fun binge read indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread