Spellcross

@Galaxyspark what @politico009 said; since you're the creator, I believe you're allowed to add those two links, under information or within your 'Groups' links. Though, you might want to ask a Mod first, just in case.

@Galaxyspark Great story so far. Minor nitpicking, I'm not a big fan of the font you're using for text bubbles. Seems like it's just Comic Sans in allcaps (even though it likely isn't).

Ho, looks like you added extra bits to the comic, since I don't remember the last two chapters. -- smackjeeves version; though it could have been the text bit, chapter 26's boss fight ended too quickly on SJ.

Edit: Ahh, I see, so that 'Remember me?' from that council meeting was about this (paper at the end).

Double-page supporter
I must admit, I really like this.
It has its flaws, but the world and story are quite refreshing from the usual generic fantasy manga you see these days. The world building is pretty solid as well.
Furthermore, the main character is actually pretty likeable. I guess you can say that his personality feels more natural/realistic.
Hes not a great character, but neither is he a bad one.

The story is also pretty intriguing

Group Leader
i like your art style. So simple yet so strong

edit : why dont you put a twitter and patreon link in the comic bio ? You have rights to do it.

Above average little webcomic. Besides the fact that magic innovation always seem to end up as clearly guns, it has a nice literally world, good excuses for its pretense, and works together into a fine world setting.

Its at least earned a spot in my (bi)weekly reading list.

The art is amazing (this is one of my favourite art styles), the story is good, really good. It's in my top100.

Group Leader
Hello readers! I'm very sorry, but I was unable to get today's chapter done in time. I'm settling into a regular workflow with the new setup and will have it ready by next Friday 6/26. Sorry to keep you in anticipation. Check the twitter for art from next chapter's title page.

Fed-Kun's army
what the heck THIS THING!! wow uh... I remember reading this on Smackjeeves maybe? it was really great and was one of the few things that kept me around there but things happened and I lost touch with the site.

I'm stoked to find this here now and get back into it again!

Man I just found and read this and damn does this deserve more attention. I honestly love what you're doing with this and the characters. Keep it up Galaxy!

Users who are viewing this thread