Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - Skyscraper

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to see an end to this, but I wonder if the physical release does sell well, what would they even continue with since Spidey took back the suit?

Dex-chan lover
20$... was about to buy Plextone G50 'cause wynaut...

welp... it ended with preordering the volume 1 instead... kek

Fed-Kun's army
He didn't show up to school for two weeks? There's the real difference between Japan and the US: CPS would be a-knocking.

Dex-chan lover
With Tenso shipping It's gonna be something like $30. In for one to support the homie.

Edit: Oh shit Amazon.jp ships to the US for cheap. Nice.

Done my part, bought one for myself and one for my best friend for her BD, please guys don't let it die!

Dex-chan lover
I still have no money...
But I do wish for the best because this is one of the best Spider-Man related things I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
Ordered one. It's really just a great piece of art & story! Haven't had that much fun with anything spider-man related since spiderverse.
Really hoping for this to continue or at least be somewhat of a success for the author. I can totally see this story continuing btw. I've seen stories in marvel comic pick-up from worse positions.

It really makes us happy seeing you all buying & supporting the manga!
Here's the links once more so you don't have to scroll too far down.
Amazon: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4065187206/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_c_x_2-0AEbGK9T7AY

Rakuten: https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/16259367/

Dex-chan lover
Yuu's beating himself up too much. He did a surprising amount of good for someone without powers and gadgets that he can't even use properly thanks to his non-superhuman physical ability. It'll be interesting to see if he'll be of any significance to the story afterwards, not being an actual Spider-Man himself.

And oh boy, here we go. Fingers crossed that the sales quota can be reached. I think we all seriously want to see where this story goes.

Dex-chan lover
@codydub03
The problem i have is that he gets over it so fast, like he gets the knowledge shes a lesbian, he kind of angsts for like a fraction of a quarter of a chapter then the final fight begins and he gets over it even though his crush was narratively important for a significant portion of this short manga.

Users who are viewing this thread