Spider-Man: Fake Red - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - No Power, No Responsibility, Just...

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I never pictured screwball as a gal type... based author.

Fed-Kun's army
Took me a while to realize that is Silk, guess my Spider-fu is getting rusty...

Also, man... that looks hurt like hell, look at all those bruises on his body.

Dex-chan lover
link to the raws:
https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156670235969

please go to the site, and click through it to give it views to support the author
I think you can also make an account as well which further supports the author, i believe the instructions to do so were in previous chapters

Aggregator gang
silk bodyline gachiGASM gachiBASS HandsUp
hqdefault.jpg

Being Spiderman already hard then this one without super power, interesting will the author keep him super powerless or not ?

Will the author keep him super powerless or not ?
No super power more misfortune will leading him to become an emissary of hell Spiderman.

Looking at how the plot is shaping up, I don't think he will stay powerless because there are much greater powers involved in this situation and knowing his luck, he will definitely get swept into it, sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
@Hounder Red suit is a chick magnet, I tell ya! Try going outside in one of those and ask random girls for selfie kiss.

I will admit, I never read any comics before. Let alone any of the spider-man ones. And I will say. Enjoying this greatly. I wish this came out weekly. Damn this is actually really good.

Dex-chan lover
From my brief lookup of Silk... interesting character, and a very committed wannabe girlfriend of Peter, with the same suite of powers i.e. fully capable of snapping him like a twig. Yu is in so much trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread