Spider-Man: Octopus-Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mad Scientist

Dex-chan lover
PARKER INDUSTRIES?! SAKURA SPIDER???
Let's see.

Parker Industries: Otto Octavious was dying so he decided to go out with a bang. Built a giant network of orbital deathrays and threatened to wipe out the planet. Was a big event. He won and got paid by every government on Earth but the real prize was that he transferred his mind into Spider-man. This started 'Superior Spider-man' where Otto tried to do Spider-man his way, power suit with 'spider' arms, being extremely violent instead of webbing up criminals, executing some outright, by the end he had giant spider robots and spider-minions. Built himself up a multinational corporation named "Parker Industries" since he had the billions from holding the world for ransom. Developed a lot of fantastic technologies (like the neural scanner, nanotechnology, civilian cybernetics). Peter Parker regained control and Otto was transferred to a clone body. Peter took control of "Parker Industries" and ran it into the ground within a year (mostly due to 'Parker luck', Parker trying to run a megacorporation as a charity, and continual attacks by villains). Otto as Superior Spider-man went to the west coast and was successful until his pride got the better of him, made a deal with a literal devil and turned back into the green suit fat Otto, minus the degenerative brain injury.

Sakura Spider: Showed up in Deadpool: Samurai. A japanese girl Spider-man with a nearly identical origin story as Peter Parker Spider-man and the same powers.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is better than anything Marvel churned out over the years. Disney should sell off Marvel to Japan because they can do more interesting things with the characters.

Dex-chan lover
Let's see.

Parker Industries: Otto Octavious was dying so he decided to go out with a bang. Built a giant network of orbital deathrays and threatened to wipe out the planet. Was a big event. He won and got paid by every government on Earth but the real prize was that he transferred his mind into Spider-man. This started 'Superior Spider-man' where Otto tried to do Spider-man his way, power suit with 'spider' arms, being extremely violent instead of webbing up criminals, executing some outright, by the end he had giant spider robots and spider-minions. Built himself up a multinational corporation named "Parker Industries" since he had the billions from holding the world for ransom. Developed a lot of fantastic technologies (like the neural scanner, nanotechnology, civilian cybernetics). Peter Parker regained control and Otto was transferred to a clone body. Peter took control of "Parker Industries" and ran it into the ground within a year (mostly due to 'Parker luck', Parker trying to run a megacorporation as a charity, and continual attacks by villains). Otto as Superior Spider-man went to the west coast and was successful until his pride got the better of him, made a deal with a literal devil and turned back into the green suit fat Otto, minus the degenerative brain injury.

Sakura Spider: Showed up in Deadpool: Samurai. A japanese girl Spider-man with a nearly identical origin story as Peter Parker Spider-man and the same powers.
Oh, I know both quite intimately, I was reacting in shock as to seeing them show up in new shit!

Dex-chan lover
Everyone on the planet knows who Otto is due to his giant orbital microwave cannon satellite scheme where he threatened to wipe out all life on the planet and he successfully had the governments of the world pay him billions to stop.
I'm sorry, I couldn't resist

Dex-chan lover
It'd be so awesome if Deadpool dropped by... But yeah, Sakura was someone I wasn't expecting to see here...

Users who are viewing this thread