Spider-Man: Octopus-Girl - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.5 - The Marvels Special Issue

Dex-chan lover
Even this intermission chapter won't make me watch this pile of steaming excrement.
Also the only true Captain Marvel IS the original Walt Lawson (AKA: Mar-Vell). Carol Danwers currently is an insufferable arse.

Dex-chan lover
Even this intermission chapter won't make me watch this pile of steaming excrement.
Also the only true Captain Marvel IS the original Walt Lawson (AKA: Mar-Vell). Carol Danwers currently is an insufferable arse.
Oh no, what'd she do? Like, specifically.

Double-page supporter
I mean, so is Wolverine, sometimes they decide to make a hero who's kinda a dink(Although it was fun watching Logan and Carol fued in the comics)

Contributor
she's a woman, and we all know how much of a feminist comic book fans are
Yep. Most of MCU's phase 4 has been crappy movies sandwiched between long and drawn-out miniseries, yet in between Eternals and Quantumania and Multiverse of Madness people will only take out the cross for Marvels. Who woulda thunk.

Dex-chan lover
Aw for a moment I got hopeful Ms. Marvel would meet our gal... well not even Manga is safe from marvel promotional material, eh? Fun to see the artists take on the characters.

Man, getting forced to do this and given no hint on what the plot is too. Kudos to both the author and artist I would’ve just walked out

Aggregator gang
Monica: “Also I used to run the Avengers. Have I ever mentioned that?”

Users who are viewing this thread