Spirit Blade Mountain

Contributor
The OneShotScans website keeps coming up with a 525 error and Lupin's discord says it is a dead group.

Group Leader
@astromath I would read the missing chapters on Mangakakalot or another aggregator site, they should have all the missing chapters

Contributor
@astromath Yea, appears at least the website is dead. They apparently have a Patreon site as well ( was active last I looked).

wish some one would make multiple chapters in to one chapter
it's annoying to read 8 pages and then 5 bullshit pages xD

8+ rating after 450 ish chapters just goes to show how consistent author is and that the quality didn't drop.

Contributor
So, like, around ch. 100, the protagonist starts
running a con scheme on a bunch of innocent villages with a bunch of crooks
and looking ahead that looks like it goes on with that as the main plot point for a while... I thought the series was decently nice as these things go until then, but that whole shtick just doesn't look palatable to me.

Any reason I should stick with? The turnaround from "I'm enjoying this" to "WTF is this shit" was so sharp for me, I don't know what to think.

Fed-Kun's army
@Pokari thats the start to season 2 basically, it becomes more serious but still has jokes and gags. He's not conning those people and has a plan in motion for the future. I don't think you should give it up over that

Dex-chan lover
Starts off kinda weak but it gets much much better as it progresses.

It's nice to have a "smart mc" who actually does intelligent things, though not all his actions are smart. Still it's infinitely better than the usual poorly written smart guy in name only who can't even reason their way out of a wet paper bag.

could the translator please put label [End of Western Arc] to the future last chapter title? so i can start reading from there. thank you. 😌

Dex-chan lover
I remember dropping this at 200 something due to little development of mc, has he gotten op yet?

A.K.A ARE YOU (IS HE) WINNING SON (YET) ?

Group Leader
@AlphaFlow He's got Juggernaut's level of defense, but his attacks are still at 90's cartoon Jubilee's level.

Im at chapter 95 and im thinking abt dropping it even tho people talk so highly of it. Does he ever develop an interest in women? Rn the lack of it is frustrating. Furthermore, app even in the most updated chapters he weak af? Is the plot revolving around his scheming and not his martial strength?

Users who are viewing this thread