Spirit Blade Mountain

Supporter
IS HE GONNA CROSSDRESS!? IS THAT LIPSTICK HE'S GONNA PUT ON HIS LIPS!? The art looks awfully feminine and sparkly in the last page...I'm looking forward to next chapter hehe

OH MY GOD HE ACTUALLY DID! FUQIN AMAZING

@yukinomi
HE IS GOING TO! THERE IS NO WAY THAT WASN'T LIPSTICK!
GODDAMMIT! HE IS GOING TO BE THE BEST TRAP!

@Edit
He fucking did. Goddamn, I am happy for the right guess and mad at the same time. Admiral Ackbar went nuts.

Hey @Lupin there's one chapter missing between what's posted here and what's posted on your website. Even though the numbering says otherwise, content-wise it goes from Ch. 337 here to Ch. 339 on your site. Ch. 338 on your site should actually be labelled ch.339, and the content for the actual ch.338 (where Wang Lu declares his belief) is MIA.

@Lupin - oh, I spoke too soon. The Ch. 338 on oneshotscans has two chapters in one post, what should be 338 and 339, but they're in the wrong order.

Group Leader
This shit good.

I love how the story forces you to think along with Wang Lu, so much that reading this manga is literally a mental and physical stress. The translations are a bit rough, but they exist so I'm satisfied. This manga builds up character development through the use of a relatively linear story, which is rare nowadays considering many of the mainstream works and even manga like the Big 3 use many other and different ways like humor, suffering, side characters, morals, beliefs etc. One Piece hasn't used this kind of character development since Alabasta, which was years ago (I'm not saying this kind is superior, just that I haven't seen it in a long time). A breath of fresh air wouldn't describe this manga well enough.

All not posting here does is make me go to FanFox XD
Thanks for the translations.

Guys I found a series based on this comic, it's on Netflix. Once upon a time in Lingjian Mountain.

Sad I had to drop this after reading all that was here. Maybe I can find it hosted on a site where the pages are in proper order but the scanlator site listed in discussion isn't one of them.

Group Leader
I'm willing to pick this up, but I would need some help with other roles. I can do all of the roles, but I'll mainly focus on translating. DM me on discord (ASDFGHJK#2728) or message me on MangaDex if you're interested

Group Leader
@Sturdy the last chapter was 431 from a few months ago, they’re not on mangadex but you can find them on other sites.

Users who are viewing this thread