Spirit Fingers!

Thank you for translation
I will waiting for the next episodes
This’s sooo funnn

Dex-chan lover
Yayyyy!!! I've been thinking, not just once but a few times, "Where's that good webtoon where they were doing the croquis and calling each other (colour) finger?" If I'd remembered the name I'd have looked it up to see if it slipped by me or gone to find it elsewhere, but I couldn't, and it was bugging me. So glad to see it here.

@BabelBlue Go here first: http://wigookin-desu.tumblr.com/ (also follow the translating team there if you have a tumblr and don't mind supporting them =))
Click on "click here Naver" on left side.
Follow the Instructions.
Go to Chapter 67
Click on Overtooning that you dragged to your bookmarks bar and the page should be automatically translated. =)

Group Leader
@frobreeze

unfortunately, there is currently no way to view overtoon'd webtoons from a mobile device. or, if you do try to view on mobile, the page might not generate correctly.

tell you what. send me a pm about this and i'll get you the chapter. and anyone else reading this who is viewing via mobile.

Group Leader
@misty blue, thanks!

by the way readers, you can go directly to the naver site from the link above that says "Raws" and click overtooning to help you navigate the page. there is pagination (numbers indicating the page) at the bottom of the chapter listing that you must use to navigate to the right chapter. remember that only chapters that have been translated will be affected by overtooning.

i'll post a comment here when there's a new chapter. :)

Group Leader
Next week is the final chapter of Spirit Fingers ㅜㅠ the series will end with chapter 162 and an epilogue, according to the author’s Instagram.
I will be uploading previous and future chapters here on mangadex.

OMG I DIDN'T READ THE COMMENTS HERE AND I LOOKED OVER CHAPTER 162 FIRST....I WAS NOT READY!! Every time I scrolled, I had a feeling that the author was going to end the webtoon and my eyes started tearing up... ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread