Spirit Migration

It really is a shame this series got axed while the crappy, cookie cutter harem isekai get a lot of attention. It was a good read while it lasted.

This is honestly probably the third time I have re-read the entire thing and still stands as one of my favorite reincarnation stories.

Wow thats was masterpieces but sadly its not go longer :(... Why another manga with full harem and overpower trash MC get the big rating, but this manga get a low rating... This story was great i like it, but it end quickly........ Fuuuuuucccck i want more!!!!! (Anyways 10/10) @$$#$##!#?$!#!$

Still one of the best manga's out there... Been re-reading 20 time's and I still love this story!

A comic's spirit never fades
By: Zap -

Once in a while
Searching for good manga
I take a mile
And look for nostalgia
Though it took some time, I found this book
Hidden within a dusty nook
Covered in web
Forgotten and dead
Lay spirit migration
A dead translation

each line or comma indicates a section finished, after "within" is also a section finished.

Note to all those angry about the axing of the manga, the creator probably got overwhelmed by the huge fanfare their amazing creation gathered and ran away, the reason why shit stays un-axed is there is a lot less attention and so they dont feel so overwhelmed by the few fans they have.

Salute the man for making us such a good book,
Don't get mad at them for ending it.

really liked the concept here of being a spirit
but i thought the professor guy was a little much

also there are some mangaka that just dont know the glory of real boobs and boy is this mangaka one of them

Well... we still don't know who and what was Kou, lil' bit of decepcion for the end.
But it was a nice one.

I was enjoing this, the begining was nice, the part with the noble girl was boring af but ok, ok... the horned bear part was pretty nice. Then chapter 19 hit... WTF was that, couldn't really concentrate on reading after that, man, such a nice idea down to the drain.

Users who are viewing this thread