Spirited Away by the Rain Woman Youkai - Ch. 38

We were getting too much fluff the last few chapters, I guess this si to remind us that his story was actually depressing and sick!

Me: “oh no! Kotoro is gonna cry and I’m gonna be sad!”
Kotoro: *Doesnt cry*
Me: *Feels worse than expected*

Man I'm looking forward to good fluff times and not the surprisingly realistic for manga and stories in general fact that you don't just up and get over uh really severe abuse in like a couple weeks/months haha man it's a good thing this is just fluff and not that right?🙃

Supporter
I reread from the beginning and 1st chapter said his parents were found dead. So yeah I wonder if we will know what exactly happened with them and him.

Dex-chan lover
poor kid
his body is too small to carry his giant head

Dex-chan lover
@Yatsuki The Rain Woman has explicitly said she murdered his parents after deciding to adopt him, though exactly how she did it hasn't been elaborated on.

Aggregator gang
The fact that this is happening somewhere in this world in this time make me more depressed

Can rain woman and her friends ask for a day pass to the underworld just so they can all take turns kicking kotoro's parents asses? Hell let the demons get in a few glory shots as well, it's their job after all.

Dex-chan lover
The urge to curb stomp Kotaro's former parents continues to rise exponentially.

Gaahhh.. To hell with though former parents of his.. Rainwoman best mom ! That's very sad what they've done to their own child..

Users who are viewing this thread