Spirited Away by the Rain Woman Youkai - Ch. 8

Power Uploader
Hey guys, if you know japanese, want to read the new chapters before anyone, and/or want to support the author, please consider becoming a fan on their Pixiv Fanbox: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/3709233
It works like patreon, and you can support them starting from 1 dollar (100 yen) a month!
You can also follow them on Twitter and tell them how much you love this manga! @krtmgpl

Dex-chan lover
This is bittersweet. "It hit me but didn't hurt!" That gutted me really hard.

You know, I'm always afraid to read manga like this. Yes it's all cute, sweet, and wholesome. But let's not forget the fact that few chapters before the kid was alive and now he's living with ghost mommy. I'm always afraid of something real bad would happen in the future. I just hope it will stay good like this. Or if there will be a conflict, I hope it's not really bad and f'ed up.

Dex-chan lover
"it hit me but it didn't hurt"

bruh
how much suffering did he endure

Supporter
Argh, this series is a story told in monochrome - we have the fluffy white of immediate story... and then we have the black of what has happened before that isn't being told outright. These are some of the best stories where the mind fills in the blanks for itself.

Dex-chan lover
"It hit me but didn't hurt!"

Good lord, this is such a simple line but the protective parent part of my brain is getting triggered hard

Users who are viewing this thread