Spirited Away by the Rain Woman Youkai

Slight horror, fluff, and we'll placed drama?

Gimme more. It's so good that it sorta hurts

Supporter
Thank you for working on this - caught the first chapter on /r/manga and very happy to see it here. Fluff and tears all the way through.

Dex-chan lover
Curious.
The art is terrible and the plot and writing simplistic.
And yet it works.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting idea. Although I think it might be a better story if it was in a more serious tone and maybe in more ancient Japan. But at that point it'd be a different story altogether. Not sure why this is set in the modern day though. Doesn't have anything to do with the story it seems. I just wish we got a story like this but with a little girl instead. So it's a "Mom" And a her "Daughter"

Dex-chan lover
So this is like Ane Naru Mono, but mom instead onee-san. and without hentai, yet

Group Leader
Holey ships, you guys! I keep checking Kurotama's twitter for updates, and yet you keep releasing chapters before I realise the artist has drawn them!

*bow*

Banned
@sovietweeb

What's wrong with a son and mom? Aren't there already enough daughter and mother/father manga?

There isn't enough son and parent(s) relationship storys. Wheres the equality?? or is this because of the gender compassion gap?

Fed-Kun's army
@smolbaka I really don't know where you've been looking. It's kind of oversaturated with it usually always being a boy. I rarely see stories about a girl and a mother type figure. I also never said anything was wrong with it but that I want to see them.

Banned
@sovietweeb you must not be looking too far deep then if you really think it's "oversaturated". It's the complete opposite. It seems very gynocentric when telling stories like these.

Fed-Kun's army
@smolbaka
If we are talking about the MC then yes obviously. But I am talking about the kid or when it's an MC getting a sibling. Almost every story I have seen will always have there be a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread