Spiteful Affection

Fed-Kun's army
Seems fucked up, also rapey. Don't think i want to continue this...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What have I gotten myself into this time?

Thank you translator so much! :D I've had this on my list for a while and was waiting for an English translator so thanks!

First time I see omegaverse that is not yaoi. But unfortunately it's the same whether it's yaoi or yuri. It is rapey, full of sexual violence, and kinda toxic.

Why aren’t there more omegaverse in yuri mangas/manhwas?!! 😩
Well.... without the sexual violence and all that

Fed-Kun's army
@Moth
Yeah, this setting is kinda easy to fall into toxic and rapey themes. But it's not impossible to not do that; usually ending up with the more Alpha taking a protective big daddy role to protect the weaker omega. I remember the youtuber Don Noble, a book/adaptation reviewer, went over a few of those types of stories in his -book review of them. Personally I am not into to this fetish, but I have a personal fascination with super natural or scifi fetishes' like this or things like giantess, genderbender, and monstergirls. So I'll keep reading it I think.

As for the toxic themes, I think its fine as long as people who are into this understand that these issues are there and know that such things are inappropriate in a real life.
My viewpoint on fetish stuff has always been that you can be into whatever you want, no matter how depraved as long as you understand that its only fantasy and should never be attempted in real life except between consenting adults.

Users who are viewing this thread