Spiteful Affection

Fed-Kun's army
I don't have much to say about this one. It's just a classic yuri romcom but with a hentai dlc.
I don't expect any real plot developments and I really think that their relationship in Chapter 1 is a bit disconnected from what it is in the other chapters. Seemed super rapey, with her saying she hates everything about her partner, but I guess I was wrong.
Overall it's a 7/10, could go higher or lower depending on how it goes.

Wait what, did the black haired girl has a d or something, if so then it's not Yuri :))

@Xvnom the girl has a D#ick because she is an alpha, and this is an Omegaverse
The explanation is in the first chapter if I'm not mistaken

WOW!!
This is the first time I see a GL omegaverse 😍

Thank you for your hard work and sharing the love with us😊

Reading it again, isn’t sexual violence too much? She wasn’t forcing her, she was helping her and she’s done many times. She also made sure it didn’t hurt her.

yaaaay finally an omegaverse focused on females! I love the yaoi ones, but every time they say males and females can have another gender they also very rarely show any!

Dex-chan lover
Something broke or some shit? I'm seeing this series chapter 11 in like 20 different versions and all of them dont work

Re: Chapter 11, is this futa and not yuri? I didn't see a tag for it, but that looked like edited peen to me.

Fed-Kun's army
i kinda wanna read this but i cant take heavy stories. Anyone think i can handle it?

Users who are viewing this thread