Spiteful Affection

The rare "I was not ready for this shit!" manga.
Normally it’s either obvious or actually much tamer than what would cover/description suggest.
I really did not expect a story about modern functioning slavery system.
it’s almost like it’s written by somebody who came from money or married someone who came from money.

For the ones who wish to read ahead until it gets translated to English.

[Mod Edit: Aggregator link removed.]

Well it IS horny but theres also a story behind it, so I guess it's worth the read if you skip all the sex

Fed-Kun's army
done with chapter27 spanish version..
i gotta say its quite interesting (i gathered my wits to disregard the fact that the girls here got that thing,i almost dropped it,im new to this omegaverse bla bla thing) ,still,i like how their story goes, if you dont mind that,its worth the read...
i like the tsundere directora x seora..

I’m wondering if all 30 chapters will get done in English or just up to the 14 chapters on here.

Before reading this, can someone tell me if is it full fledge yuri? or is it just a subplot? since it has "josei" genre that's why I'm having second thoughts

An entire fan-fic genre based on the same principles used by the manosphere...
well at least the omegaverse is applied to fiction and not reality.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tinytina15 this is not...these alpha women are
"hermaphrodites/futanari"
not really for yuri fans, i mean yuri is my only genre and i really struggle whether to drop it or not.

@Tinytina15

the two main girls are in love (though one is super tsundere about it) so yeah, i'd say it's yuri. it is abo though so one girl has a dick, though so far it's only been alluded to and not actually shown (but she isn't trans, it's just how abo works -- like in bl when guys can give birth). if that turns you off you might not wanna read it

Users who are viewing this thread