Spiteful Affection

pls dont stop uploading, im very appreciated your hard work!
and yes if someone willing to do the english translation, please do that im desperate :'0

Can someone please translate it in english?? It's hard to type and type in google translator

thank god i speak spanish. It´s easier to understand.
So this is an omegaverse yuri, i was kinda interested in something like this, since i´ve nerver seen one. Hope it´s good

@Moonbeam17. Google translator app has a feature that allows to use the camera to translate, it´s very convienent when you can´t type the caracters.

I'd never heard of the omegaverse universe until now. Even if I have to read this through Google Translate, I'm interested to see where it goes.

If anyone wants to DM me some spicy raws, feel free to lmao. This seems like a pretty good guilty pleasure story, even if it takes me a while to get through it. Appreciate the Portuguese translations; they're better than nothing!

anyone knows where can we read the raws? i tried on the official site but theyre not free and i tried to buy them but i couldnt :(

Group Leader
I'll try to release an English version as well, but I'm not a native speaker so any help with proofreading would be appreciated 😊

Edit; Someone is helping me already, English translation will be released soon.

Users who are viewing this thread