Spiteful Affection

Universo Yuri no frieguen en serio muchas gracias por subir la versión completa en español 🥰

Gracias Universo Yuri! I only know a bit of Spanish, but read it since the English isn't completed. Loved it and they're so cute. Made me brush up on my Spanish too haha.

Being bilingual has saved me so many times as a yuri reader :>>
Ser bilingüe me ha salvado tantas veces al leer yuri :>>

YES Brown haired girl highkey goated wtffff. Support that main character hell yea. Make the MC realize shit that's right keep spitting fax no printer. Lowkey forgot her name but she's the god of supporting characters and not about to bs. She'll tell you straight up "yo mama so fat she made gravity to hold herself together" and it'll turn out that your mom actually bestowed the fundamental force of gravity on our universe.

Just wondering, where did that dick come from? When she pulled it out of nowhere I was like, "wait... she's a dude?" I got so confused.

Dex-chan lover
@SpencerStar she's not a dude though. first of all just because you have a dick it doesn't mean you're automatically a dude, and in this series it's specifically stated in the beginning that all alphas, regardless of gender, have a dick (and all omegas have vaginas and can get pregnant regardless of gender). minju is an alpha, which is why she has a dick, but she identifies as female. this is just a fictional world so don't get too worked up about it.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh it’s pretty rapey and weird... not my cup of tea. Love interest is creepy obsessive and abusive, dont read if you’re not into that

i'm so glad we're finally getting a trashy abo yaoi manga except it's yuri

Aggregator gang
I thought that this is gonna be a dissection of the genre with musings about how, realistically, this society will work, but nope. It's about gal that can't take "no" for an answer and gal who wants to run away not because of rape, but fear of abandoment.

Some of y'all haven't been exposed to the world of fanfictions and it SHOWS. This manhwa is set in an OMEGAVERSE: where there are alphas, omegas, and betas. Alphas are the dominant ones: male have genitals as is, but female alphas have both a p*nis and a v*gina. Omegas are the submissive ones: male and female can both get pregnant while betas are the 'normal' ones. I'm not even gonna go into the pheromones and such cause this will be too long. Just search for more info about omegaverse yourselves. I hope some of y'all can learn to understand that this IS yuri, it's just that the world building is different and Minju having a d*ck isn't just for show, it was because of the world the author chose for this.

If you are aware of how OMEGAVERSE works, you'll actually understand why Minju might come as 'abusive' and 'creepy' (hint: she's actually not). It was because when Omegas are in heat, they go through extreme pain and have to be touched and have a release with the help of Alphas or Betas (aka have s e x). During heat, Omegas release pheromones or a type of scent which have a huge effect on Alphas and urge them to make love to that Omega, the same effect happens to Omegas as well, Alpha's pheromones when in heat can turn them on. Notice how at one of the latest chapter, Minju felt that her heat was close so she chose to stay away from Hayoon because she thought Hayoon hated her so she wanted to avoid 'genetically' forcing the latter to get turned on as well.

Again, MINJU ISN"T ABUSIVE! Hayoon is in pain whenever she's in heat, Minju helps her have a release so she'll not be in that state. Notice how Minju didn't even tend to her own needs (intercourse) much until the later chapters, she mainly just tended to Hayoon's.

Users who are viewing this thread