Split Lover - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - True Feelings

Dex-chan lover
Why hasn't HE split yet? I find that odd if just being around her was enough to make him border on splitting earlier.

Dex-chan lover
No I still don’t get it. She’s wearing her feelings on her sleeve. What exactly are we progressing towards? I’d understand if it was like only the main character with the condition and he kept splitting and confessing, but never knew how the other girls felt. Or if he split in public situations/meetings and said what was on his mind (you know the thing you should never do in public, and I don’t mean lewd. I mean when you have to jump through hoops to please who ever or whatever group, but really think they’re all idiots), and that attracted women, but embarrassed him. I seriously don’t understand this story. The mc knows the girl of his dreams is in love with him, but for some reason is still acting like the typical shounen harem mc spazz with the confidence of a mouse (and not those cool ones that get movies made about them)... what? This reminds me of the series with the childhood friend that could turn invisible to everyone except the mc, but she didn’t know and showed her true feelings. Except there it made sense that the Mc didn’t just confess (because he couldn’t show that he knew about the invisible stuff because it’d be awkward), the mc had a much more normal personality, and it was overall more comedy. Here it’s just sad. No, it’s not particularly funny to watch the main character act awkward, embarrassed, and scared of the girl he likes when he knows for sure without a shadow of doubt that her true feelings are of her liking him back. Seriously what are we moving towards? The mc finally working up the courage to confess to the girl he already knows likes him back? And this is a harem. Ugh. So there are going to be more girls showing that they love the mc and the mc is going to continue to act awkward and not know how to respond? This is gonna be a painful ride.

@TNT261

Trust me you think this MC is bad. Nothing will ever compare to Kanojo, Okarishimasu MC. Since reading that, I have been desensitized to spineless MCs.

This one is nothing compared to that.

Dex-chan lover
So he's been living in a society where these "splits" occur so frequently they have a committee in every school set up to deal with the fallout but he somehow forgets that people retain their memories from them lol.
Sort of a sloppy way of clearing that up but since it's in service of avoiding M I S U N D E R S T A N D I N G S as a plot device it's forgivable.

Double-page supporter
I read this chapter twice, I'm still fucking confused by how he didn't remember they remember what happened to them

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, the disciplinary comite girl is going to be best girl but she will be rejected. I see that coming.

Contributor
I want to take a jackhammer and drive it into the MC's thick skull, though that would be a waste of a perfectly good jackhammer.

Dex-chan lover
Lick lick Smack “this is a pretty good but I wish I had chosen green apple flavor”

Users who are viewing this thread