Split Lover - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Lewdness Level

Double-page supporter
Boarding School Juliet has taught me that this black haired girl does not stand a chance.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof. You're right. If you're gonna be a childhood friend, at least don't look exactly like a childhood friend that just previously lost in a concluded manga.

Yuuuup we all guessed it and the confirmation is here. It’s a love triangle.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this story. The MC and FMC like each other and it's basically proven to MC that she does like him but he keeps saying "nah that can't be" despite the fact its deadass her inner desires. There's no reason for him not to confess.

Dex-chan lover
Going from a peak Reiwa romcom to a manga like this probably wasn't a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
The MC is seriously stupid. Girl constantly spawns a tulpa that shares her honest feelings with him and she still doesn't get it.

Dex-chan lover
Rinko is such a fucking violent bitch. She sucks just as much as Sohara from Heaven's Lost Property.

I just hope this series doesn't need as many chapters as Hatsukoi Zombie needed for the male and female leads to get together.

Dex-chan lover
I mean she could have just visited briefly while you were off getting food. You don't have to assume the worst, girl.

@Soumyakoner1997 Childhood friends never win. It's one of the unwritten laws of manga. Violators are frequently found dead in their studios from sudden heart attacks of unidentifiable origins. So no one wants to write stories where they win.

Honestly Rinko was tripping HARD, Just from seeing her leave the house. I wish she never saw that cause what if now she gets more aggressive. OUR SHIP IS IN DANGER.

Dex-chan lover
I usually ship the childhood friend but I'm still ship minase atm. This story seems a bit too silly to pick ships tho lol.

Users who are viewing this thread