Spotted Flower - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I'm having ambivalous feelings...
At the same time its cool to have another chapter (MTL tho) but on the other hand I really don't wanna know about not-madarame cheating on his pregant wife, not to impose my feelings but I get why this hasn't been touched in 5 years...

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember a thing about this manga after so long. If this is only getting a MTL I think I'm just gonna drop it.
Is anyone willing to put some actual effort in for a real translation (or even merely proper typesetting)?

Dex-chan lover
if this is being mtl'd might as well just do a chapter dump so people can find out what happens since that's generally the only people who care enough to read but not enough to want a proper translation

Dex-chan lover
I am happy someone is giving this a go.

I understand why people got mad at it, but sincerely... I think the reactions were a little too much, this still is an interesting story, and I want to see where this conflict will go.

And... I read the chapter... the translation is good, I didn't see any grammatical error, or at least no obvious one and the construction of the phrase was understandable in the context of the scenes.

I'm happy its back

I know people got really mad because of the cheating stuff, but it's still a sequel to Genshiken (kinda) and I'm interested in what the author can do with these characters

Group Leader
On one hand, MTL is cancer. On the other hand, this series is cancer. So I guess it equals out.

Group Leader
Ok the mtl and the typesetting, but why changing Saki's name? XD

Users who are viewing this thread