Doushitara Osananajimi ♀️ no Kanojo ni Naremasu Ka!? - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Also, at least Yuzu's parents know and will check in. The next panels after the impure thoughts are pretty much Yuzu intimately presenting her oblivious crush during middle school.

It's awkward when family asks about say gex but at least the marriage is blessed. Hopefully the couple doesn't have to sit through the talk about unprotected handholding.

Dex-chan lover
YES contune the offestive!!!

Also, you cant hold on forever when you slip and you will we will be there waiting, cheering.

Contributor
I think the turning point will be the skiing trip... I'm sure someone will confess there! Yuri is literally up the hill!

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell bet them they can't be the best "useless lesbians" couple out there? 🤬🤬🤬

Denounce yourself and go tell these cute waste of lesbianism that there is no competition and that they can confess theirs feelings😭😭😭

I feel like a lot of people are really taking this chapter out of context with Yuzu talking about being best friends still. From her perspective as a character in this story, not knowing what the reader knows, she has already been rejected before because Minami didn't reciprocate her feelings. Since she's convinced herself she has no chance at actually getting together with her, she's just settling for being her best friend since that's al she thinks she'll ever be. She also does show that she doesn't want to share her with anyone else on page 22 by affirming her conviction in wanting to always be her best friend so no one else winds up in a situation with her like she is.

Dex-chan lover
tumblr_px8k6cAly41wbfk0yo1_1280.jpg

They're really going the reverse Vermont gay chicken route
Their density is captivating

GET IT TOGETHER ALREADY BEST FRIENDS DO NOT DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I here that spouses are your best friend, so just marry them, instant best friend forever.

Dex-chan lover
not so shoujo love story might have a competitor for the longest slow burn if they don't confess soon 💀

Dex-chan lover
she has already been rejected before because Minami didn't reciprocate her feelings.
WHEN THEY WERE 5 YEARS OLD. YUZU PLEASE GET OVER IT. No flame, but come on! Minami is coming onto her really really strong! 😭

Love that the parents also want them to be together forever, most precious group of adults ever. Would love to drink with them.

Users who are viewing this thread