Spring's Espresso - Ch. 11

thank you for translating!!! enjoyed the mass binge <3

im like JAKE YOU .........BRUH LIKE wow i WONDER WHY SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU SMH
team the other guy!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha he’s such a mean boss 🤣

@carms ikr!!! Like dude you totally dissed her on so many levels. I would be so hurt and it has happened to me before! Max anger lol

Hahaha I'm team the other guy too

Jake is just plain mean, I know it's a cover for his shyness but he's been pretty hurtful and rude so far

thanks for the mass release skjdfhasjkfh !!!

i guess we are supposed to feel for jake since we get his perspective but golly does this boy not know how to act-- his behavior is,,, not appealing at all rn,,, definitely rooting for the other guy rn- praying he doesn't end up being made into a shitty character just for the sake of our poor FL ending up with jake :/

I mean, wasn't Jake confirmed to be a dick though? His previous (temp) assistants could not take it anymore and his reputation of being unreasonable precedes him so I don't think that's just an act?

Aggregator gang
thanks for the update!
jake is cute but also like dude... step ur game up man who's gonna fall in love with a nitpicky boss who drags you out on weekends

this may seem nitpicky but i'm really disliking the ML because of his abuse of power, lol. i know he likes her but he's always insulting her and now he's making her work on her weekend. i would be pissed lol

It’s cute that he’s been into her for years, but it’s not cute that he can’t say anything other than condescending words. There are so many instances where she’s been hurt by her words and we’re only 11 episodes in. I don’t want her to end up with a guy who, even though he purely loves her, will bring her down and abuse his power instead of telling her directly. I might drop this because we all know they’ll end up together after he keeps insulting her because he’s not ballsy enough to ask her out until 100 eps in,, black hair guy is the only thing I’m staying for. They match each other much better and communicate easily, as shown when she seems actually happy talking to him during dinner.

i read these chapters way too quickly T_T Thanks for translating!! Looking forward to development between the 2nd ML and MC.

Bro you’re HORRIBLE AT THIS 🙄🙄🙄 how NOT to make a girl fall for u 101 here folks

I'm proud of FMC to notice advances and such, she's not dumb.

OMFG ML is cute but the way he expresses himself is just really really bad and disappointing.

Aggregator gang
Yes he is. Pls don't say "nah he can't"and go back to start. Pls just don't take a back step.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Dude...I thought you were trying to get her to like you? Maybe lead with the no friends thing instead of criticizing her work next time 🤦🏽‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread