SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
Loid is still as dense as ever to Anya's abilities when she is already dropping a very specific hint about the case.

filler chapter, pretty fun though but I wish they author would just stick with the plot and stop getting distracted
It will be connected on the later chapters. Anya or Yor might talk about it with their next interaction with the Desmond family. Even if it doesn't, this is more preferable for the series rather than the author rushing the story and forget to develop the world and such.

Dex-chan lover
Loid is still as dense as ever to Anya's abilities when she is already dropping a very specific hint about the case.

It will be connected on the later chapters. Anya or Yor might talk about it with their next interaction with the Desmond family. Even if it doesn't, this is more preferable for the series rather than the author rushing the story and forget to develop the world and such.
Nowhere was it more obvious when Anya for her first Stella saving that kid in the pool. This is peanuts compared to that lol

Dex-chan lover
This is outright Detective Conan hahahahahaha. Just shortened to 1 chapter due to Forger family being such a walking gameshark
lmaoooo it’s true. It was fun. I wouldn’t mind if there were more filler chapters in this style if there’s gonna be non-main plot stuff.

Dex-chan lover
FJTUXaL.png

these names :ROFLMAO:
what a great chapter

Dex-chan lover
I am so impure! :slap: When they said only one room I thought they were going all going to share a queen bed with Anya in the middle and Bond at the foot keeping their feet warm! :smug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread