SPY×FAMILY - Ch. 94

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who's brain kept thinking "Detective Conan, Detective Conan, Detective Conan" XD He even does the pose.
dgr77gl-945c8ab6-b656-4ef8-bd2d-c754d3914910.png

Sequel manga with time-skip Anya working as a detective.

Zero deduction skills, but always catches them with mind reading. Then has to make up how she figured it out.

Writes itself.
Sounds like Inspector Gadget, it's perfect!

of course this manga not detective conan
anya and bond (with loid assist) can solve in just few page lmao

Dex-chan lover
filler chapter, pretty fun though but I wish they author would just stick with the plot and stop getting distracted
But this chapters of the family spending time together and the fun little stories are what makes the characters feel alive. The manga is entertaining for that same reason we get from time to time a little of that seriousness behind a well written slice of life, that what makes those serious moments hit hard. So no complaints for me at least if it keeps being entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
Detective Starlight Anya and her faithful sidekick Bond are a duo to be feared by criminal scum. We were all bracing fo a multichapter classic murder mystery when our heroes said "We don't do that here"

The names, the names... XD

Aggregator gang
I love how the author didn't bother stretching it out. I was worried when I saw how little of the chapter was left, and then the author just went "Lloyd solved the case with Anya's hints and his photographic memory and deductive skills". Not even an explanation of the tricks involved or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, my first thought was that the killer would target Yor first. His first and last mistake lol.

Dex-chan lover
And he would've gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that meddling dad, his daughter and their stupid dog!

Dex-chan lover
Too bad this ended in just one chapter... It had potential for more but due those mega cheaters it ended in 2 or 3 pages :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Kindaichi but Kindaichi is too capable.

And cheats.

Also Yor is hella cute. I didn't do it... this time

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: Now we need some actual death for character development, according to teenagers these days

Users who are viewing this thread