SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

"holy fucking fuck. my damn skills are fucking shit. i really fucking need a new fucking skill."
*ping*
-The tower is impressed by your tireless effort to squeeze out every single opportunity in the whole world to say curse words.-
-you've gained the skill to somehow create and use even more opportunities to use profane language-

i know people that this would happen to lmao

I've been waiting for this one for a while. A group did a translation of the novel for only a few chapters and it seemed kinda interesting. Woot! Here we go!

Also, you missed an opportunity naming the skill. It should be 'I wanna be like you' in reference to the Jungle Book!

I hate to say it, but this do be looking like a copy of Solo Leveling. Dungeon with bosses, hunters of various levels, guy in bottom tier jumping to top and beating all the competition. Then again, that’s a general trope so maybe it’s not like that and it just happens to have a lot of similarities with Solo Leveling.

Dex-chan lover
The skill is potentially super busted if you can find a person who only has a resurrection skill.
But until you do its utterly useless outside of the extreme exception where the person who prematurely killed you just happened to have a revenge skill that could kill both of you.

And for the people who are shitting on the MC for his personality, yeah he is super depressed and mopy because the universe enjoys fucking with him...
Ge does have fairly good reasons for being like he is and he honestly isn't nearly as bad once the story gets going.
So don´t drop it just because you don´t like his current personality, it changes for the ...better? very soon, unlike certain other mangas...

Users who are viewing this thread