SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Every Manhwa protagonis have chad face so not need for them to reincarnation to build their Harem.

Dex-chan lover
lol poor that guy, even though he told them to stop it, they still called him flame emperor

Double-page supporter
ahhh shut the fuck up mc we all know you are gonna be more op than anyone

What a weird first chapter, also jealousy and envy are bad, it made me so uncomfortable I really forced myself to complete the whole chapter, it was so hard to read, especially when he wished to have what the other has, i mean, I know life is hard but this just makes it worse, so he's living to be like someone else instead of trying to find something that suits him best?
I'm curious so I think that I may read a few more chapters as long as there's no more jealousy and creepy stalking, then yeah...I don't know...I'm kinda weirded out by it rn, still thank you for the scanlations team!
The Flame Emperor is really funny, entertaining and interesting though, i would LOVE to follow this kind of character, though this one is a new point of view so not that bad, though it's awkward for me and probably everyone who got bullied, harassed and stalked by weirdos....I feel like I might just read Killing Stalking while I'm at it lmao.
Anyway, success is different for everyone and there's no recipe or magic spell for it, you just gotta do the things you're best at, choose your own life, live for yourself, don't be a creep like the MC, though I hope he has some character development, also I could kinda understand him at first and be empathetic but after he started talking about literally copying his skills or stealing them, then he got a card where he would indeed take other people's skills that they worked hard for, dang that's what would actually make people furious, these people did their best and you just by dying...well, I guess it's not a bad price to pay actually, and well if they kill you and they're bad people then it may not be so bad if you copy their skills, hmm...thinking about it in this way I'm looking forward to what will happen next!

I read the novel so I knew Flame Emperor was a good-looking piece of trash but damn. He's really my type for 2D looks alone.

Can't wait to see him die! :D

Double-page supporter
Wow I gotta stop reading the first chapter of these types of series, they're such ass-cheese.

Dex-chan lover
How to exploit it?
hmmmmmmmm
Necromancers, undead, liches, or thngs that revive like a pheonix or things invulnerable to normal biological death like golems...

Unless the wording does not refer to activation requirements, and any fatal wound triggers the skill, in which case basic hospital care can help him survive a technically lethal stab wound, for example.

Or can I abuse it via the fact natural age kills us all, meaning that the skill actually auto triggers without immediate death?

Dex-chan lover
AHAA!!!!
It never explicitly says HE dies to activate the skill. If he gave out purell and his opponent washed their hands, he gets a skill from an opponent KILLING germs.

I would start a hand sanitizer company then.

Dex-chan lover
I guess he just has to let an enemy that revives (unless killed in a special way) kill him.

Looks like the tower will grant you a skill if you have enough emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread