SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

This is why I love this story and this MC. He probably has the most heart out of all the literature that I've read, and I've read a lot of novels/mangas.

Especially the next stories, everything he does just have a heart with it.
He ain't naive, nor arrogant. You can even say that he is very OP. However, that doesn't matter if you know how compelling he is as a character.

Dex-chan lover
yo wait what

our MC gains power over the fear of death by literally committing sodoku over 4000 times, but the author also doesn't make him an unrepentant psycopath? this might actually be the first time I've read a story like this, I fucking love this development and hope we keep getting shit like this over the usual OP MC BS

@Ulthair
You all may not believe this but I have died before. I was medically resuscitated sometime shortly after but my heart and lungs had stopped. I was in a medically induced coma for three days as the doctors did not know how much damage the hypoxia (lack of oxygen to the brain) had done. I remember right before the incident, then a strong feeling of calm like my brain had released endorphins or something, then blackness.

I can seriously say that event made me no longer fear the act of dying but instead the inevitable infinite nothingness that comes after. I can say with certainty that if I knew I was gonna come back, with no damage to me at all, like the mc, its something you'd get used to very quickly. It'd be like getting used to falling asleep except the pain part of dying.

Anyways, just shows that dying 4000 times won't make you crazy or emotionally numb or anything. It looks crazy from the outside, but the calm->nothingness->awake cycle is not mentally scarring.

Its one of the gripes I had with Re;Zero. Death doesn't suck if you wake up with no damage, only the method to get there sucks.

Also this chapter was beautiful and sad.

Holy fuck I never thought action manhwa's would bring a tear but this chapter did it. My rating going from 8 to 10 right now

Oh my God, that was beautiful. Honestly, I don't think I could love the MC more than I do now.

Thank you so much for both the author and translator for this chapter. 🤧
This is so sad, but beautiful. Love this manhwa ❤

Users who are viewing this thread