SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

The fuck.. why i feel so emotional??
damn it is really rare for me to feel this kind of feeling..

Tell me who dares to play tricks and sorcery on ME!!!?

Omg I actually cried. The poor kids. What a gruesomely beautiful chapter. This manhwa succeeded having a kind mc without being stupid. Reminds me of that one arc in Dont Pick Up Boyfriends from the Trash Bin. This chapter definitely stole my heart.

wow just wow
heart wrenching hope another scene like this doesn't happen all to frequently may bring me a bit down haha

What kinda bullshit is this. The author is purposefully creating situations where the MC is shown righteous and kind.

@aptop6, because, I read all the chapters, and you commented on a future chapter. Most of the time, I usually check the comments before or after reading the chapter.

@Alfredooo0s I just gave it a few chapters to redeem itself and even if that was not the case can't I post a review or comment if I didn't like something after reading it.?

@aptop6, I didn't mean for my comment to come off in a disrespectful way, I could've worded it better on my end but I was just saying to read something else if you don't like it, you can express your opinion.

Amazing how one can feel equal parts emotionally gutted and enraged by the same chapter.

The entire town just've just fucking burned to the ground. No child should ever have to go through what these did.

Oh, so we're going to FEEL today? Okay. Stupid onion cutting ninjas....

Holy fuck... I didn't think I'd be crying but God this chapter was just so emotionally heart wrenching. I'm so glad he still does everything to follow his morals no matter how selfish other things he's done seem. I really appreciate how the author is taking the time to make let him grow. Hopefully the same happens with the Sword Spirit... I actually wonder if the Sword Spirit was a Boss himself? Is that how he knows about the bosses being other people or beings from different worlds who were heroes? Food for thought.

Dex-chan lover
Stopping on my way through to record the fact that this chapter genuinely made me cry. I don't know what else to say.

Users who are viewing this thread