SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Niceee 😁, although I wonder about how that works, cause shouldn’t his problems or anything that happened around him be set back as well. So like he essentially went back in time to a point where he wasn’t at. Also is there a problem with there being 2 of him cause of the past. (Maybe I’m just reading too much into it)

Imagine getting used to death to at that point you smile at the end even though it’s relief

Thats a hard core way of doing things, i respect that he went big, but daaaaamn. 10 years of time travel and gets to go back to the start of the tower.

how tf does he look the same even after going back 11 years? like bruh give me your skin routine man.

Group Leader
whoa i thought this would be like every other story, but whoa the mc is kinda cool

Its a good decision to kill someone with the same ability but that dude killing him even he's innocent is justified because wonder if an enemy of his have mind reading or thoroughly torture him for info and end up him getting killed or hunted by every one because of him killing the saintess whome a lot of people view as a kind humanitarian.. Killing him early before torture is good cuz he can't save him every timeline or even bother to cuz of his jealousy and leaving him alive is like kill this dude and give him pain so bad that even he spills the beans don't stop until his body gave out........ Our mc this time is just a very jealous but no different than the one he wants to kill... A murderer whome he calls it....

So he's going back 11 years to kill a kid who "might" become a killer in the future ??? How is he sure he didn't lie about his awakening, and how will he find him.

Users who are viewing this thread