SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Well, its easy to kill him. If he doesn't have drug resistance, give him a sedative. Keep him asleep for 24.001 hours, and then kill him. He'll be trapped in an eternal death loop. I mean, this is quite literally the solution in the Code Geass movie, except he did it a bit different.

He's real fucking lucky he got the revive skill, but at the same time, also batshit crazy. I don't mind, though. I was searching for psychological in the first place

@PaperDoorRain His clothes or any objects do not come with him when he travels back 24 hours. Also, I do not think the MC is an idiot rather he is a normal guy. MC knows that there is no way to defeat the Flame Emperor with his current situation. If he plans to get stronger by fighting in the dungeon starting from the day he received his skills, then it's no use because the Flame Emperor will become stronger and stronger as time goes on. Plus, you have to remember the fluctuation of time between the MC and the Flame Emperor. Let's say that both MC and Flame Emperor have the same strength. If the Flame Emperor dies twice while MC dies once in the dungeon, then Flame Emperor has more exp and strength compare to MC. Furthermore, you have to take into account that the Flame Emperor might have hidden skills. In addition, if MC gets more power and kills himself to go back to the past, there will be a penalty for it. However, since MC is an F-rank, he gets no penalty, which was clearly indicated in this manga. To be honest, if I had a strong will like the MC and determination, then I might do the same as he did. It really takes guts and determination to do something like this.

@IEatWater I agree. If he was not lucky, then this would be the end of this novel/manga.

Dex-chan lover
I guess i need to know, why didnt he just steal all of flame emperors skills? Would his rank increase if he got too many skills? What determines rank? Whatver, we’ll see i guess...

@firosahoge His skill only allows one skill copy per person, and he will not receive any skill if he gets killed by the same person again. If I remember correctly, ranks are not based on how many skills you have. I believe it is based on exp.

its so nice to finally be able to see how all the characters look like ahhh

and for some of you guys: Yes, mc is a damn psycho. Enjoy the ride!

@trunkswithavision @somenobody
After reading chapter 5...
Yeah, he's a fucking idiot. He wasn't even thinking he could get more powers??? That's just Basic Reading Comprehension. I mean, sure it's restricted, but arguing about that is us arguing with meta knowledge.
As a character, he dumb. Like, I am still interested in where this is going, and yes, it does make a better story because he's not as OP, but he's still dumb as a sack of bricks.

@akodoryu
I look forward to him not being dumb.

Woahhh..
i know it's not the best decision but the emotional drive is very humane lol
I didnt expect that at all so im looking forward what happen next.

He is crazy for sure

Fed-Kun's army
But if he kills the one from 11 years ago, that's completely different. Is not revenge anymore but just murder.

Because of Flame Emperor's ability, he is probably close to 100 or so years of age. That is a lot of time to change into a psychopath. The one who first got the ability might not be the same person who killed the MC in cold blood.

Is like the dilemma of would you travel in time to kill a baby who in the future will thousands of people? A better option would be to change them for the best.

Supporter
I wasn't expecting this from the first chapter but glad I decided to check the next couple

Double-page supporter
Seriously? I mean I know he was obsessed with that dude but it is a bit too skin deep for him to do this lmao

Double-page supporter
so he was lucky that he got time-rewinding skill

Fed-Kun's army
If instead of killing himself he made it so he was killed by someone different each time wouldn't he collect thousands of skills? It would take more time but I feel like it would be better to collect skills now instead of later when he might start having a penalty when dying.

Users who are viewing this thread