SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@PaperDoorRain Maybe, I was not clear enough in my previous comment that this cause a misunderstanding. It's not a restriction, but a penalty. Also, MC wanted to get more power. If you read chapter 5, then you should know that
he want to obtain a copy of skill of Rank 1.
Thus, I am not sure what you mean when you that he didn't think of obtaining more power after reading chapter 5. Also, I really do not think he is dumb. If he was dumb, he would try starting to obtain power and work his way up to kill the Flame Emperor rather than go back to the past and kill the Flame Emperor at his weakest point. MC can guarantee that he can kill the Flame Emperor if he can go back to the past. However, he can't guarantee that he can kill the Flame Emperor if he tries to gets stronger to reach the level of the Flame Emperor because he can't determine if he is truly stronger than the Flame Emperor.

Amateur authors should play with time paradoxes. They NEVER get it right. This is going to turn really ugly reall fast.

Dex-chan lover
Wait you tard! Learn the lotto numbers! What companies go insanely big! Stocks! Currency! Brooo! Wtf????

but what he says makes no sense and is stupid ... if his powers are awakened at that moment and you go exactly that day to kill him, it is obvious that the MC awakens him by killing him. another thing that doesn't make sense, if it kills it, it doesn't change the present; in his timeline he is dead ... so the emperor (or whatever his name is) would kill his self of another timeline, which at the same time goes back in time to another timeline. or if it works another way, the emperor foresees all his moves because he already knows how he dies

mmm the first 2 chapters were really interesting , but this one.... lets hope it gets better in the next chapters

@RE333ITA awakening new skills and returning 24 hours in the past are two different skills tho, mc's going to kill FE before he gets his 24h skill so when mc kills him he should die 4 sure

MD@Home
Fuck me, "Live / Die / Repeat" stories are fairly common now, but it's the first time I've seen that kind of twist and loophole abuse in the rules.

ah, so its like re zero, or all you have to is kill, or that one hollywood movie about prevent bombs on a train, but the main character is broken? didnt see 3 of them tho, this might be a good start.

Oh well :eek:
That explain how he got back in time huh. Also that is one crazy ass devotion to go back before the bastard is strong enough to be unkillable pretty much.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. His mental strength is really string for someone that was a pussy a while ago.

@autodafe__
no, he created 4050 timelines in which he commits suicide. however, the emperor of flames continues to live in another timeline and MC lives in his timeline, this cannot change. probably the author thinks differently, for him there is only a timeline, but well, everyone thinks as he wants. Or maybe later there will be a plot twist 🤔 maybe there will be a grateful ability to steal or erase another and maybe an ability that can travel between timelines, in that case it will really kill him... maybe there I'm thinking too much😅

Users who are viewing this thread