SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This is not super accurate, as a huge fan of the novel, he killed himself by cutting his throat (mostly), he didn't stab himself in the heart. Also isn't the Paladin supposed to be a woman????

Double-page supporter
Holy shit. I thought he was just going to keep killing himself on the Flame Emperor to get more skills, but he's just going to the beginning. With those skills, he'll BECOME the Flame Emperor...

He's either insane, or probably has the same mental fortitude with Dr Strange.

"DORMAMU! I've come to bargain!"

Double-page supporter
@Le_Bob Thank you for pointing that out. It seriously changes the scope of the manga for me, actually, as he has to think seriously about which skill to get rather than just going in over and over and farming the skills from one person. Really appreciate it.

Well that's awfully lucky of him lol. (I specifically mean that he got the perfect skill to go with his own skill.)

also, oof. What a way to go about your plan.

@NamelessSoldier Oh right also in ch1, apparently the skill copied is random. I guess he just got insanely lucky with his first death and just happened to copy the perfect power to complement his power because he's the mc

Dex-chan lover
That's pretty clever. If you can take the pain, why not just go back as far back as it takes?

Though to be honest, I would have reset all the way back to sometime after the conception of my last sibling so I don't accidentally abort them out of existence, maybe after nabbing some more abilities from people by getting them to kill me.

Users who are viewing this thread