SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
If the tower enables stuff like this to happen...
I expect an ending where he realizes that nothing they did mattered. I hope for a good ending, but it wouldn’t fit a story where this is possible

@Nineluckycats
I don't think he was actually trying to kill him that time. From what I can tell the MC plan was run to the fire to commit suicide. Making it seem like he was charging at the flame emperor was just misdirection from the author.

B R U H still on flame emperor's side, saintess tried to kill him, he wasn't about that... so he killed her. Then a witness came along, and with witnesses comes controversy, and with controversy comes de-platforming. Completely reasonable choice to keep someone's mouth closed forever by killing them

you know I wondered if he can time travel to the past like that...question answered

Dex-chan lover
...wow. Respect. Let's take over the Flame Emperor's role in the future. Just with better attitude?

The fuck! This man is insane!!!

But I get it. Someone who can restart constantly and try out someone new each time will only ever be a threat to your life.

Fed-Kun's army
well that won't mentally scar him for all eternity, definitely not. A very sound and mentally sane individual.

Users who are viewing this thread