SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

AHAHAHAHA I don't know if it should be but this is actually rllyyyy funny (for now the rest is average even though the MC is quite the big mess)

Don’t know man, Mc is acting like a scumbag more and more just because he wants some skills, holly, name it scumbag hunter than suicide hunter at this point lol....is he going to kill the old man as well? God I’m so confused....I mean I know he’s greedy and jealous but cmon....

Aggregator gang
Ok the art style is just drop dead gorgeous, the only thing i want to point out is that i wish they follow the novel down to its tiny details...because its intricate writing is what makes the novel popular in the first place.

Guys remember he killed himself like 4000 times so his personality must have changed somewhat right? Like no one would be sane after suiciding that many times coz he will remember the fast pain the death.......

guys, if he dies now, will he not return to a time where the other guy(forgot his name) be alive ? so he would have to kill him again? not very smart of him to tail the sword guy right after killing the other one...

Aggregator gang
@MushuTrueG thats actually his strong point, on the bright side, you can see him as a relentless iron will warrior with unwavering determination when he's killing the flame emperor by suicide but if you look at it negatively, he's only a pathetic scumbag whos jealousy is out of bounds(to the point that the "tower " recognize his jealousy as something worth giving a skill) and an obsessive famewhore who will do everthing to get what he wants...

So if he was a normal person in the start, he wouldn't be able to stay sane with killing himself for thousand of times.

Fed-Kun's army
Lol it's all the times he killed himself + the asshole guy but he got majorly fucked...why us he running though? Although the guy's power is a surprise, the plan should still stand.

So basically he has to kill Flame Emperor again. Probably gonna get the skill of seeing how many times someone has killed a person

Wait a minute,the old man should only see 1 kill because all the 4090 kill he done is still in future and not done yet in present

Dex-chan lover
@octac don't think it matters because the skills record the amount of skills disregarding time.

Users who are viewing this thread