SSS-Class Revival Hunter - Vol. 3 Ch. 115 - [Season 3 End]

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Does anyone know what's written in the mishmashed text at the end?
"Side note: the teaser is not present in the korean raws. It's something us, the translation team prepared, because we want you all to be as hyped for the next season as we are."

According to a Reaper mod and this can be found on Reaper's site on the same chappie number near the top comments.

Double-page supporter
They never figured out who betrayed them in the time stopped world. This should end badly.

Double-page supporter
I literally have no recollection over who that dude is at the end, lmao. I am kinda sad we're seeing less and less of MC's spirit mentor. Their rapport was the foundation for a lot of the story from the beginning and it's disappointing he seems to be being replaced by a cast of minor characters instead. That said, the turn the story is taking is interesting.

To represent themselves as morally correct is a very interesting choice to take. Honestly, I have a feeling it's just as likely to turn people away as it is to attract them. What if there are criminals who don't want to redeem themselves? Consider the dude our MC travelled back in time originally to kill. He was an awful person, but he contributed greatly to the defeat of the tower (though he did so selfishly). They're sacrificing some potential to clear the tower with this new direction.

Though I guess in the longrun, when they finally defeat the tower, it'd be better to have morally correct people populating it. Maybe it's the kind of longcon thing that they're considering.

Thanks for the chapter!

my guess is that the person at the end is the constellation killer or one of the constellations be just defeated recently. but this world is going to be a hard adventure.

I stopped reading when it got super romance heavy, especially because I didn't like or believe the romance between MC and the other girl who would go back in time(been a while so names escape me) is that still going to be a thing going forward, or was it just a temporary thing to beat that book? because if it is permanent I will probably drop.

I stopped reading when it got super romance heavy, especially because I didn't like or believe the romance between MC and the other girl who would go back in time(been a while so names escape me) is that still going to be a thing going forward, or was it just a temporary thing to beat that book? because if it is permanent I will probably drop.
suck it up and read the fluffy psychotic romance sissy

Aggregator gang
suck it up and read the fluffy psychotic romance sissy
The MC was pathetic during the romance arc, like his personality took a complete 180 and became annoyingly sycophantic and full of empty dialogues, still, at least the other parts were great. Murim arc is still peak.

Users who are viewing this thread