SSS-Class Revival Hunter

You know it's good when Asura and Reaper_Scans both translate the same comic, on the same platform, and competing on it...😍

fantastic read!! absolutely in my top 5. if you’re considering reading this, just do it you won’t regret it. fantastic MC who is actually human and not just an edgelord!

any recommendation of good manhwas which MC's personality and trope is similar to this one? (smart, sly, can be serious but usually comedic and absurd at the same time). So for example like Overgeared, Hardcore Leveling, etc.

The main character of this series seems to be very emotionally mature, yet still vulnerable like us human beings. The mistakes that they make are learned from, and he overcomes problems in unique and interesting ways. It really reminds me of Weed from Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, who as a main character was really great (even if the supporting cast was generally weaker in terms of character development and depth).

Overall, this is a really good series, and I am very excited to see where we go from here.

I totally recommend this. Chapter 1 brought up a horrible first impression but it does get better, must read up to chapter 3 before deciding whether to drop it or not. And if you go to chapter 3 and are not impressed, I recommend reading to chapter 15. That was when I truly fell in love with this. Made me cry.

Also, i read from Reaper Scans, i did start by reading from Asura but I like how Reaper Scans puts in the light novel chapters at the end. Its cool and unique to Reaper Scans. They are both very good but to me Reaper Scans is a little bit better. Of course, if you like Asura more then that is fine, its your opinion.

So yeah, read it, its so cool and the story is quite unique as well. Also, don't forget chapter 15. Loved that chapter.

Hmmm I really hated his envy and ugly murderous intention at the beginning, but even though the MC is still obsessed with showing off/power etc its not as bad as I thought it’d be.... Giving this a chance for now

Even after 20+ chapters, still can’t decide if I like MC or not, but at least Sword Emp is hilarious.

MC is suicidal, meek and coward, early chapters only

After that MC transform and become more like MC in Moonlight Sculptor,,
Greedy but Good, Shrewd and Capable person.

Well, that kind of obvious after you experience death

Looks like I've found a rough diamond

I had to drop in chapter 2. So let me get this straight...He calls a person a murderer for
killing the woman who was going to kill him...like she legit poisoned him REGARDLESS of him being or not being immune she attempted to kill him so uh that is freaking SELF DEFENSE!!! He killed the person trying to kill him NOTHING WRONG with that. When your life is in danger you need to do whatever you can to not be killed by them, I mean unless you are okay with dying.
Oh and his personally is beyond annoying...being super jealous of that other guy and being obsessed with him to have clipping of him all over his wall...or whatever that section was that it showed.
While waiting for Solo Leveling to update I was hoping to find something similar to read so I tried this one but I was just let down.

Not sure how this has a 9 star rating when there are other manga in this site that are BEYOND perfection and yet have less stars...one being "The devil wants a Hug" super cute, funny and interesting yet this right off the bat isn't great. His personality is not of someone I would want to be around but from what other comments show most people like him which truly baffles me.

Users who are viewing this thread